Century Landscaping Co., Inc.'s Portfolio
Outdoor Living Spaces:
We can help you extend your indoor living space into the outdoors so you may take full advantage of your yard. Today, with many components available, we can help you create outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, fire rings, spa areas and entertainment spaces for your family and friends. Anything you can imagine we can design and provide for you.
• Pavings: Patios and walks constructed with brick and natural stone paving are very durable, easy to maintain and distinctly beautiful. The range of colors, patterns, and combinations of materials available for paving are almost endless. At Century Landscaping Co., Inc. we specialize in brick and stone paving. Our installation standards for bluestone, brick or natural stone, will provide you with a patio or walk that will ensure you years of service and satisfaction and a stunning look that only natural materials can offer.
• Retaining and Seat Walls: There is a large choice of materials available for dry laid retaining walls and seat walls. Dry laid retaining walls are typically built of natural stone (Lannon stone, fieldstone, etc.) or manufactured block. The key to a successful retaining wall or seat wall is in the construction technique. All of the retaining walls we build (except fieldstone) are set on a compacted gravel base and are then backfilled with clear gravel and drain tile for proper drainage.
• Outdoor Kitchens
• Fire Pits/Fireplaces (Natural and gas)
• Water Features: There are many ways to introduce the sound of water into your new landscape. We can provide you with something as simple as a decorative bubbling urn to a large re-circulating Koi pond and waterfall. The scope of the water feature will be determined by the amount of care you want to provide.
• Swimming Pools
• Stamped Concrete
Softscape & Plantings:
At Century Landscaping Co., Inc., we know site planning is an important step in developing a landscape for your home. The appropriate layout of your site, including grading, drives, walks, patios, activity spaces, planting beds and plants, are key elements of creating a landscape that will embrace your home and lifestyle. Careful consideration will be given to the selection of materials, for example, brick for patios, stone for retaining walls and plants for all-season interest, so your finished landscape will be in harmony with your home and meet your aesthetic and functional needs.
• Plantings: The planting plan for your new home or renovated landscape will bring your home and hardscaping to life. We will listen to you regarding your favorite plants and colors and the time you are willing to spend taking care of your new plants. Our goal is to provide a palette of trees, shrubs, and perennials that will provide year-round interest and color for you and your family.
• New Construction & Renovations of Existing Landscape
The addition of a Pergola or Arbor can truly finish an outdoor room. Garden structures can add a sense of dimension and intimacy to your outdoor space. Wood structures can be stained, painted or allowed to naturally age. All of our structures are custom designed for your site.
• Low Voltage Lighting